Saturday, December 30, 2017

How to made easy Runners stand from Cardboard by Apfro Gunpla



WHY ? Last time when I build my MG Sandrock I just realized how unorganized my Runners are. Normally I keep my runners in Box and every time when I want to change a runner I must fish it xD So I decide to make something with that and build something helpfull. This Stand save time, lowers flustration and its damn cool xD

HOW ? Everything You need is Cardboard, tape and some tools. Its really that easy xD Check this article out and build Your own custom  Runners stand xD

HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN RUNNERS STAND FROM CARDBOARD ?


WHAT I NEED ? At first You will need time ( 1 - 1,5 Hours), then cardboard ( double cardboard ist much better for stabillity), pencil, scissors,  ruler, hobby knife and some cool tape (i used red one xD). I must mention that this Design is based on Youtube Video from Scud. Thanks for Inspiration and great Idea.


STEP 1. Get some Cardboard. I used double CB from Amazon  Christmas gifts xD Cut some big piece and You will be fine xD


STEP 2. I prepared this professional illustration for You guys xD At first You must measure how big Runner You need.  It depends on how many runners You want to heave at Your stand, how big Your table its etc. I choosed 39 cm because of my free space on my table. So, now we have one side of rectangle, we will need another side as well. Later we made triangle from it. I choosed 12 cm.


STEP 3. Find Your favourite pencil and sketch some 1,5 cm to 2 cm lines. Thikness of lines depends on thikness of runner. Its better to measure differend sizes. Because of different runners in Your kit.


STEP 4. Grab Your killer hobby knife and cut along this bunches xD Take Your Time, this step is time-consuming.


STEP 5. Cut every second bunch. 2/3 will be cutted and 1/3 of cardboard remains as it was.


STEP 6. Grab 2/3 bunches and tape them with small tape. We will made some triangles here. Holes between them will be space for runners itself. So cool xD



STEP 7. Add a favourite color of Your Tape and tape everything as You wish. Damn right now I ran out of pink color xD Allrighty, hope this tutorial helped You Guys, I wish you a nice building xD




1 comment:

  1. Pretty straightforward, was unsure what the width of the cardboard should be until I saw that nicely drawn picture. Don't really want to buy runners that cost $30+ so this is nice thanks

    ReplyDelete