Monday, February 8, 2016

Gunpla Lamp a.k.a. Taotronics TT-DL 09 Led lamp, lighting matters

After one week holiday I want to share some news. I was in Slovakia with my lovely fiancee and we dealt with things about weddings. Fatigue, no sleep, no energy, but it's all worth it because we love each other so much xD Actually at the same time I had birthday and I received some new gunpla gears xD One big gift from my lovely fiancee was this Taotronics Led Desk Lamp with extra large flat light source made exactly for people who need a lot of light for crafting xD My fiancee bought this lamp for me probably because I have spoken very often than I need more light  for details xD Thank You my love for this lamp and for everything what you do for me I love You so much. Cant wait for Our big day.



Before I tell You guys all features I want just make some simple unboxing and preview of box. On the front we have some basic informations and nice sketch of lamp.


Nice inscription on the top xD


Back of the box is something another. This part show us movement possibilities, touch buttons and some basic informations about lamp itself.


When we open box, first what we see is nice packed lamp, under which are another parts.




Actually we dont neet assembly, just shove plug of trafo to lamp xD In box we have lamp itself, trafo, manual and some cleaning cloth. Base part of lamp has some protective foil for better protection during transport xD


MAIN FEATURES

1. Extra large flat light source - this lamp constains with many little leds on huge flat light rectangle, this feature help us improve possibilities of lighting. More leds = more light.
2. Color temperature and bright control - touch buttons on base can be used for adjustment of color temperature ( white of yellow) and bright control ( from min to max). We also have power button and sleep button for turning lamp to sleep mode (little lightning)
3. Flexible angle and position - this lamp is simply amazing, we can say just that, you have light when You want and where You want, even how much of light You want xD No blind spot as with old lamps xD
4. Memory function - this lamp simply remembers your configuration, when You turn of this lamp and power on again your setup remains.


5. USB charging port - what to say, one more USB port for charging directly on table, very handfull.


After spending some time with gunpla modelling with whis lamp I want to say just that - huge huge different when You work with good light source. This lamp give You as much light as You need, simply amazing product !


PROS AND CONS

+ Easy assemble, easy usage
+ Nice design, very stable, hold position very good, possibilities of movement
+ Extra large flat light source for extra lightning
+ Touch buttons, quick to learn
+ Sleep mode
+ Assembling of color temperature and brightness exactly what we need (reading, relaxing, working)
+ One USB charging port extra
+ Shinny look, piece of art on table xD
+ Quality LEDS for 20 years, we dont need to change light bulbs
+ Energy saving

- Price is really high
- Main rectangle base piece is a little big
- Shinny surface, the need for wiping


No comments:

Post a Comment