Monday, June 13, 2016

Bandai Gunpla LED Unit (green) Quick Look


I just decide to write quick Review today of Tiny little Gunpla Led unit from Bandai. I bought this unit because some time ago my Wife bought me MG Jesta and this mobile suit have opportunity to install Led unit. So, why nope, lets try some leds. I bought this Led unit from Amazon.de for 9 Eur, Original price is 1100 Yen. Pretty good, lets check out what about this unit is.


UNBOXING


Pretty big box for tiny little led unit like this xD P-Bandai looking front box in one color with base information, some additional informations on back. Lets make some unboxing xD


Cool unwrapping, same like with Chocapic xD


I didnt found any Manual inside box, but after short time I figured out that Manual is actually inner side of the box. So we must shred box like a Wolwerine xD After that we got Manual itself with basic informations. Important informations are: we need cross screwdriver and we also need to buy
2x LR41 batteries for one unit.


Inside Box are only two plastic bags, one with one tiny runner and two screws, and second with unit itself. Unit is partially folded with all necessary electronics.


After removing plastic bags we can finally put our hands on things whats are inside xD


ASSEMBLING


Pretty simple, pictures speak for themselves xD Dont screw too much, you will destroy connection between plastic parts xD After all that we got pretty sturdy and functional Led unit.


They there are, two shiny green Leds from Bandai rdy for my MG Jesta xD Button is located on the lower part easily accessible.


My new Bandai Leds are now nicely sealed for my future builds. What I can say in the end ? Pretty sturdy unit with poverfull led light enough for all future builds. I know that I can easily made DIY units even cheaper, I just wanted to try exactly this unit. Happy with the results, cant wait to try this beasts  on my builds. Just be sure that You guys have prober screwdriver and 4x LR41 batteries xD.




2 comments: