Sunday, June 12, 2016

Foldable Spray Booth HS-E420





PROLOGUE


Huge backstory behind this tool guys, so some words before we start with review xD At first I must say that this is only one part of huge set of articles about Airbrushing. Some time ago I bought Airbrush, compressor, mask and many other nessesary things which I needed for Airbrushing. So I prepared all thing and I started with Airbrshing. Its true that mask protected me from all small airbrush-particles flying everywhere around, but what about another persons in the flat ? What about polluted air in my room after I finish ? What about my wife making another hobby next to me on another table in the same room ? I instantly stopped with Airbrushing and I began to search another sollutions. After some time I read about Airbrush tool called Spray Booth, which can be answer with my problem.  I found many types, but after some reviews I choosed HS-E420 on Amazon.



But actually after all that I must say that this Spray Booth was a huge gift to my name day from my lovely wife, one day I came home from work and my Wife waiting for me with huge Box from amazon in her hands. Thank you Love, you always stay with me no matter what, I love you so much.

WHY I CHOOSED THIS ONE ?


The biggest reason is of course enviroment of my room and whole flat, I want have him as clean as it can be, I dont want threat another persons with Airbrush-pollutions. Another reason - I make my hobby in the same room where we sleep with my wife, I can say where we make everything whole day. The biggest problem was space, I dont have much space in our room, same with storage splace. So, fact that this Booth can be folded is superb and fits to me. I have only one table, so I must often change setting of tools, which I have on table in the same time. Another reason, price of course xD 100 Eur is reasonable price for tool like this I think. Anyway so happy that my Wife bought this for me, lets go to Unboxing, I cant wait xD

UNBOXING


I cutted box like Wolwerine and I was worried about condition of goods inside, because of poor looking outside box, but after unbox my fears gone pretty fast xD No company, no marks, just name of the model: HS-E420, I read some good reviews exactly about this model before, so why not xD


Foldable opportunities, pull-out 1,5m cable, on/of swith and opportunity to connect multiple spray booth together, if you want to spray bigger models (not my case xD).


And some usefull features all in one place xD Box tooks fine, lets check what is inside...


LOOK INSIDE BOX

Inside box we can found only two things: Booth itself and tiny manual, pretty minimalistic, like it xD I was impressed how small Spray Booth really is. Light, nice sturdy handle, some buttons, nice stickers, lets go to another side xD


Back is pretty plane, four screws ( about that later), iron fan protector and...wow...I must change my Christmas wallpaper xD


Some handle informations on side of the Booth.


MANUAL


Quick look at manual, pretty minimalistic, but we dont need more xD I made a picture of random page, in this case parts and how to fold this beast xD


And some specifications of whole Booth unit, interesting informations  are: power of fan: 25W with air flow 3 M3 / min, which is pretty awersome. Noise level is 45 db. which is something like microwave owen. Weight: 4Kg (every time I need to use this unit I'll have to call mr. Hulk for some help xD).


FEATURES


Very handy pull-out 1,5m cable. When we want roll cable back to previous position, we must hold red button with circle on top pretty strongly. Now when I want to Airbrushing I must plug in two cables: from compressor and from Booth itself, I think that I must buy Extension cable. Middle picture show us some specific informations about fan.



UNFOLDING PROCESS


Luckly for me, unfolding is very easy and pretty fast, 1 min is pretty enough and we have fully functional Spray booth on our table. I must say that Booth in unfolded state is really small and we can store unit itself  wherever we want. That help me a lot with my space problems.


FILTER REMOVING


In packaging we already have one filter included. Filter actually consists of two differend filters. One rougher blue one and one soft white. Exchange is really easy and fast, we can buy spare filters when filter became very dirty. Under filters is located metal mesh, and behind it: fan itself.


SPRAY BOOTH ITSELF


After unfolding unit become more larger, I think that I will have to move my monitor somwere else xD Unit seems to be pretty sturdy and stable. Unit has rubber legs on the bottom, so Booth do not move over the table.



I cant wait to try booth for first time, I wonder if this Spray Booth will catching up all Airbrush particles xD Oh, I almost forgot to included turntable, pretty handy tool. Before first use I will cover the whole surface with transparent food foil, because I want to Booth keep clean.


EXTRACTION PIPE


Doday I was able to try beast for first time and I must say that Iam pretty impressed, this tool solve all my problems. But at first assembling. My Wife also bought with Spray-booth set of extraction pipe. Simple box, assembling is relatively easy, but I have read manual before for sure xD


Everything is packed in one pouch, after fast assembling whole unit looks like vacuum-cleaner xD Pipe is stretchable to cca 1,5 m.


At first is necessary to unscrew four screws at the back and then screw back plastic part with same screws. Then simply attach pipe with metal sleeve.


Ending is adapted to bottlenecks in our windows, so we can spray with only slightly open window.


FIRST TRY


Finally after all that we can try beast for first time. I sprayed in same room where was my Wife. Spray-Booth took away cca 98% airbrush particles even with hard-painting. Rest is barely visible in whole room. Now I finally can Airbrushing without worring about another people in room. My problem is solved thanks to this awersome product.


SUMMARY

1. Relativelly cheap and easy to find product
2. Easy to assemble, foldable (save spacer) and storage
3. Full transparent, light can penetrate through walls easily
4. Strong and silent fan
5. Light on/off switch
6. Detachable 1,5 m cable (Later I must buy Extension cable)
7. Unit its able to took away cca 98% airbrush particles (pretty impressive)
8. Rough double filter (blue and white)
9. Solve all my problems with airbrushing inside
10. Also with clean enviroment and beeing in the same room with another person.
11. Sexi xD


Cons that I found are: too short cable, need a lot of space on desk, need to be relativelly close to window and cca 10-15 min setup time. Beside of that I hightly recommended this unit for all who want to spaying inside without any worries.











No comments:

Post a Comment