Friday, March 18, 2016

Order from Samueldecal.com


My hunt for adding more and more details on my kits led me to stickers / decals applying. I tried foils stickers and regular transparent stickers, which are included with most of RG and MG kits and I must say that I really hate them xD Application is easy but final look is terrible, hate visible edges and overall look of regullar stickers. After all that I searched on web and I figured out that I have another option - Decals xD But instantly after that I came up to that not all kits have original alternative from Bandai. More googling after I found recourse - samueldecal.

Samuel has Facebook page with all news, new page, which is in this time unavailable and Old page , which is unfortunately unupdated xD Best way how to get your required decals is write email directly to Samuel - order@samueldecal.com or new one samuel@samueldecal.com.


So, I whote email with required decals to Samuel, after 8 days he responded with email with all informations about shipment and payment. He also have all decals which I want. Shippment to Germany cost me 5 Eur and I paid it with PayPal (only one solution). Samuel give me a information that Decals were sent and I got tracking number too xD After 9 days my Decals finally arrived xD


My heart is always warmed when I received packages like that xD Packaged nicely.


All decals were packaged once again inside. Samuel added some carton boart for better protection and all decals are inside the envelope. Great job! You can be sure that your decals will arive alright and without any damage.


Cant wait to touch this things for first time xD


Each one of decals is nicely packed inside transparent  foil case. With paper ptotection from both sides. Some basic informations about applying from behind and from front semi-transparent paper. Again, perfect protection during shippment.


What I can say in the end ? If you search for some hard to find decals Samueldecal is great way to get some. Great dealing, great packaging, great stuff, everything in one place. I can only recomend this guy. Even If you search for some hard to find or rare kits Samuel is great place to ask xD I added some close-up photos of Decals from Samuel, enjoy xD






I posted this article on Facebook group Gunpla Builders, and many people sad that when our decal include number at the bottom we can buy them from Taobao for under a dollar for a sheet. I will definitelly try this opportunity in the future. Only one disadvantage is, that page is only in Chinese language, so we must use google translator xD


2 comments: