Friday, March 4, 2016

Quick look at Mr. Hobby Paint Tray


With spending some time with Gunpla modelling I decide to make something more for my gundams, some basic painting, panel-lining, and  just add some nice details. I start to gathering all tools necessary for this purpose and one of this things was something like cup, or something small and handy for holding all liquids, for mixing and  dividing. After searching on internet, after watching some tutorials and articles i came to that almost all modellers used same thing - Mr. HOBBY Paint tray xD. So I ordered it and I waited for this thing for like 30 days. Anyway its here, so lets look at thit thing xD




In this case packing view xD Nothing special, just regular packing from Mr. HOBBY, ten items inside, some basic informations, effective design xD First thing I have noticed was how small this trays are xD Whole packaging already with 10 trays - really small.



Earch of 10 Paint Trays are made from metal with some nice scratchy texture xD Shiny and well-made piece of tool. Easy to clean for sure thanks to material. Underside is nicely bent without any unnessesary pieces xD


For now I bought only one package with 10 pieces, I think that this amount will be enough for always. With this type of storing to each other we will save a lot of space in ours hobby cases xD


Lets talk about size of this thing, outer circle has 50 mm, inner circle 35 mm with 10 mm depth. Pretty handy and clever size selection.



We can use this paint trays for various usages from mixing paints, panel-washes of thinners to separating parts, basically for just any usage which we want. For few bucks we got some pretty handfull product with ten pieces for various purposes.


When you try to find some handy tools for your paint jobs, this will be nessesary piece for sure to you xD Looking forward to first time use them xD I know that just now I write article only about one little tray, but whatever.  whis thing helps do things better xD



Picture bellow show us how I use Mr. Hobby Paint Tray for Decal applying. Really usefull.



No comments:

Post a Comment