Tuesday, June 14, 2016

WIP with my RG Wing Zero EW ( ENTRY 1 ) a.k.a. Painting Inner Frame

WIP with my RG Wing Zero EW


WIP with my RG Wing Zero EW, Inner Frame done. I left out priming, because I did not want unnecessarily thick Inner Frame. I want to preserve Inner Frame to be moveable and thin. I used Tamiya X-11 Chrome Silver as base color with two thin coats and one coat of pledge Floor Care as a top coat with additional protection. Pretty happy with the results xD


I gently decompose all little tiny  parts to smallest possible, be sure that You didnt broke any of them, some of them are pretty fragile. Then I gently apply X-11 Tamiya Silver Chrome with two light coats. 15 Psi, thinned with Tamiya X-20A Thinner with ratio like consistency like milk (cca 1:1), I left 24 Hours drying time for each coat.


One coat of Pledge Floor Care added a little bit of shine and some protection for Inner Frame parts. 15 psi, mixing with nothing, 24 Hours drying time. Rdy for assembling xD


Assembling was fun, I found a little thikness connection like before, but I think that this is pretty normal. Iam pretty happy with the resutls, parts are protected and rdy for another progress of this  build xD


No comments:

Post a Comment